Thursday, November 10, 2011

YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



It's "you snooze, you lose" at 7th and Montana. In recent days I've barely missed catching Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner and Jessica Alba rushing in for coffee. But today I really messed-up. Jazz Artist and friend Curtis Stigers (pictured above) is in town recording a new album and I told him I'd probably be at Starbucks at around 8:00. Then, as usual, I ended up on a conference call. By the time I arrived, the musical talent had changed somewhat. Rigolatte -- known for locking himself in the restroom and belting out opera tunes for hours on end-- was on the scene warbling a selection of '80s hits. His pipes aren't bad, but I just wish he'd stop hogging-up all the plumbing ...

1 comment:

Rose said...

Sounds like Starbucks is flooded with actors lately..........great..