Sunday, December 23, 2012
CHOCO-SHOCKO ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!
It was Death by Chocolate at 7th and Montana this morning as an Anonymous Evildoer left an open box of gourmet chocolates at an empty table and fled the scene. "Want one?," asked a passerby. "You must be drunk on Blitzen Juice," I said, "Those things are probably poisonous to the touch. God knows what they've been laced with." And so, the chocolates sat there all morning as table-after-table of customers drew the same conclusion. Not even Forrest Gump would touch them with a ten-foot pole. Finally, one Good Samaritan threw them in the trash, but minutes later they mysteriously re-appeared at the same empty table. Trust me, one bite of these holiday treats and Yule be sorry ...!