Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DEMON HUNTING ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!







It was a Devil May Care attitude at 7th and Montana on Sunday as an Anonymous Demon Hunter made the scene intent on protecting the crowd from evil.  I knew something was up as soon as he began stacking chairs on top of each other to create a fortress.  "Uh oh," I said, "I smell trouble."  He pulled a set of rosary beads out of his pocket and began pointing it at oncoming traffic.  "Beelzebub, Begone!," he shouted.  Two daring Baristas asked him to leave, but their efforts backfired.  He merely walked inside and grabbed a table by the pastry case.  "Evil is nearby," he cried, "I can sense it!"  The poor guy was obviously in the wrong place.  He should try the new Holy Grounds Café at Saint Monica's Church, where I hear the coffee is a religious experience ...

2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Only evil coffee is an empty coffee!

Beth said...

Did you feel a little less evil after he was done, Marty?