Sunday, January 5, 2014

THRONE FOR A LOOP: THE NINE-MONTH BATHROOM ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



Neighbor R was flush with excitement at 7th and Montana this morning.  Why?  Because after nine long months, his bathroom remodel is finally complete.  A lot can happen in nine months and, trust me, the story of Neighbor R's toilet alone belongs in the an(n)als of history.  Not since King Tut's tomb was discovered in the Valley of the Kings has one throne meant so much to so many.  "Hooray," I said, "This calls for Champagne and Caviar.  Correction, make that Prune Juice and Raisin Bran ...!"  Editor's Note:  I'm not sure, but I think the toilet might be the black box attached to the wall in the photo above.

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Well worth the wait?

Lynne said...

I think you're right about the black box thing. lol

Back Porch Writer said...

Well the remodel looks great! HOpe they have figured out where the toilet is at this point! lol