Sunday, December 8, 2013

THE LICEMAN COMETH ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana yesterday as a friendly neighborhood 'mud-slinger' known among insiders as Mr. Lice All made the scene, leaving a trail of dirt and debris in his wake.  He walked through the side entrance and made a beeline for the restroom.  "Shoot," said Genevieve, "I was just about to head in there."  "There's not enough Purell in the Western Hemisphere to encourage me to go in there ... and that's on a good day," I replied.  And so, we cooked-up a plan:  As folks lined-up to use the facilities, Genevieve directed them all to the Fancy Schmancy CafĂ© across the street.  I've often wondered whether their business was in the toilet ...

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hi good to see you back. I HATE public restrooms, not that mine is so perfect but I do know what and who has been in there.

Ken Riches said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

so glad to see you back---merry christmas to you and family-barb