Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


The crowd at 7th and Montana was buzzing this morning as word spread that a local swarm of Killer Bees -- first discovered at the Community Garden in Mar Vista on December 13 -- has moved-on in search of greener pastures. "Thank God," said one resident, "I was beginning to worry about Bob and Joyce's bumper crop of tomatoes." Meanwhile, as for the Killer Bees, the story gets Hairier: Rumor has it they've taken-up residence in a new Beehive, something in the high-rent district near 7th and Montana ...!

6 comments:

Traci said...

There goes the neighborhood?! I thought it was long gone!

garnett109 said...

I think you finally found waldo

Beth said...

Hey, it's Amy Winehouse's grandmother!

Unknown said...

lol...As far as the "Bee Hive", I'm sure they'd do it with a french twist!

emikk said...

I heard the newspaper thief hides his purloined papers in there.

Ken Riches said...

Pretty lame Irish dance for you meme there Marty. Made me laugh though :o)