Wednesday, November 28, 2012

GLAZED DONUTS AND STICKY FINGERS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was Grand Theft, Donut at 7th and Montana on Sunday as Mo "inadvertently" grabbed someone's bag of donuts and brought them to my table.  Several minutes later, she laughed, "What have I done?  Somehow I just picked up this bag as if it were mine and walked off with it!"  Why someone would purchase any baked goods at Starbucks is beyond me, but Mo did the right thing.  She brought the bag inside and quietly left it on the counter where she found it.  When she got back, she announced that it was her birthday and left shortly thereafter.  I'd say "Many Happy Returns," but that might be redundant ...!

2 comments:

Beth said...

And so begins Catwoman's life of crime.

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this site, as i
wish for enjoyment, since this this web page conations genuinely nice funny stuff too.
My website ... how to download movies