Monday, April 21, 2008

GREECE IS THE WORD ...

"Greece was the Word" today as I arrived in Athens for a series of meetings all week at the Athens Hilton.  Athens is one of my favorite cities, but I arrived too late today to really see any sites.  The most I could do was admire the view of the Parthenon at Sunset from my hotel and then head for dinner atop Mount Lycabettus, one of the highest peaks in the city.  As for my flight here, I had the pleasure of sitting across the aisle from "My Big, Fat Greek Seatmate," a woman so Obese that every time she stood in the aisle, her Rear End landed on my Tray Table.  Just for kicks, see if you can tell the difference between Her Butt and the Acropolis in the photos above ...!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!  I can't wait to see more Athens pics!  I would love to visit there someday!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

She's A Goddess

Anonymous said...

Could it be that the love of "Grease", is the reason for that womans immence dairy-air?... Looking forward to more pics. and tales of your enviable adventures.....Love Ya,...Kittie

Anonymous said...

Hey, how did you get a photo of my butt? You are soooo sneaky with your little cell camera. --Cin

Anonymous said...

You did not take a picture of her butt!  Oh my goodness!  
Lucky you to be in Greece!
Traci

Anonymous said...

OMG, Thank the Greek Gods, she never passed wind on the plane, you'd have been hanging on for dear life as the back of the cabin went.
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

a huge greasey arse, theres nothing worse.Beckie x