Saturday, April 2, 2011

WHAT A HOOT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the Hooters, a couple of women who made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning intent on turning Our Favorite Starbucks into their own personal Laugh-in. Don't get me wrong, I love a good laugh as much as the next guy, but these ladies (especially the one the right) were cackling so loudly it was impossible to tune them out. The only time they were quiet was when they looked around to make sure no one was watching, then slipped -- together -- into the rest room. I don't know what they were both doing in there at the same time, but after a few minutes the sound of their continued cackling drifted through the door like an unpleasant smell. "Oh well," I said to Genevieve, "I guess birds of a feather shit together ...!"

1 comment:

Paula said...

Guess it was better they were laughing instead of crying.