Saturday, May 19, 2012

ALWAYS LEAVE 'EM LAUGHING ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA


7th and Montana has been practically a Loon-Free zone lately, but all that changed yesterday with the arrival of an Argumentative Newcomer who carried on a fierce debate ... with himself.  "That's the funniest thing I ever heard," he yelled.  "No ... that's the funniest thing I ever heard ...!," he replied.  "#$%## ... when I say that's funnier, I mean it ... and I know what I'm talking about!," he screeched.  As if to emphasize his point, he laughed like a hyena.  I don't know what he was laughing about, but -- trust me -- when this guy cracks up, he means it ...!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wish I could be a fly on the wall at your Starbucks. but then maybe not one of these loons may carry a fly swatter.

Lynne said...

You know, I am a bit surprised no one has thought to write a show around your lil place. It would be a hit! How's it going Marty? :-)