Monday, February 25, 2013

THE CANE MUTINY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was a Sting Operation at 7th and Montana on Saturday as two police officers made the scene on the lookout for a Mysterious Curmudgeon with a cane.  "We've received multiple reports of an elderly gentlemen threatening to hit people with his cane," said one officer, "Have you seen anything?"  "You betcha," I replied, gesturing up 7th Street, "He went that-a-way!"  Truth be told, all I saw was an elderly gentlemen, stooped over as he trudged up the street with a cane, but he fit the officers' description to a tee.  "I didn't see him hitting anyone," I added, "But he didn't look happy."  Police remain "on alert."  Meanwhile, as for our angry Citizen Cane, let's hope he latches-on to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf ...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area .
Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site.
Studying this information So i am satisfied to
convey that I have a very good uncanny feeling I found out
just what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will make sure to do not put out of your
mind this web site and give it a look regularly.

My web-site ... fake oakleys