Sunday, February 16, 2014

A CELEBRITY SIGHTING ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, another loon planned a trip to 7th and Montana.  He made the scene this morning at Our Favorite Starbucks, looking like a character from the Star Wars Cantina.  "I've got Star Power," he shrieked, shaking a fist at the crowd, "I'm a celebrity."  True, he carried a pair of white loafers in one hand, but that didn't exactly make him Elvis.  "They're writing a book about me," he went on, looking around frantically for Paparazzi that weren't there.  "I'm famous," he cried, "famous!"  He let out the kind of cackle that had folks dialing 911.  "They're making a movie about me," he yelled, "Oliver Stone is directing!"  "I think he means Oliver Stoned," I muttered.  I'm not sure what he was drinking, but something tells me it wasn't a decaff ...! 

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Poor guy, he needs a good dose of force in the sanity direction!

Anonymous said...

What do you think the draw is to all these LOONY people, year after year & day after day, that just go mental on any given day at your local Star Bucks location?
This Starbucks is located in a nice neighborhood & a good distance from the local homeless on Wilshire Blvd & the Lincoln park.
What are your thoughts on this? Pretty certain it's not the pastry at your Starbucks that is the draw for these crazy people.