Monday, February 3, 2014

A CRUSTY OLD SALT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


An Anonymous Prankster got a few yucks out of the crowd yesterday at 7th and Montana when he replaced the sugar with salt.  Several customers came sputtering back to the counter demanding a fresh coffee.  No one knows exactly who did it, but my money's on the Evil Bible Thumper.  He sat by the condiments bar, as usual, reading his bible upside down and muttering obscenities, but that innocent act didn't fool me for a second.  I'm just surprised he didn't leave a pillar of salt by the pastry case ...

4 comments:

Paula said...

One time I went to a social function where a lady put salt instead of sugar in a cake. Not good.

Anonymous said...

That's so mean!

Anonymous said...

Marty,

Bye the way, how is your father doing? I do hope he is getting the proper care and making positive recovery steps .
Take care.

Ken Riches said...

Wow, how cruel!