Thursday, June 5, 2014

BLANKET COVERAGE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



It was a cover-up of massive proportions at 7th and Montana yesterday as an Anonymous Loon rolled his dog up in two blankets – like a Canine Burrito -- and placed it on one of the only remaining chairs at Our Favorite Starbucks.  “Life is ruff,” I said, searching for a place to sit, “Maybe I’ll just go crouch by the fire hydrant in case nature calls.”  The dog and owner, for their part, remained so motionless I wondered whether rigor mortis was setting in.  Some say I should forget the whole thing, let sleeping dogs lie, but I think we need to draw the line somewhere.  After all, if we allow this kind of behavior to persist, who knows what we'll see next ... Pigs in a Blanket?!?

 

1 comment:

Webster said...

Only during breakfast.