Monday, June 7, 2010

A CIRCUS ACT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

It was a Three-Ring Circus at 7th and Montana this morning as a crew of workers transformed the nearly-empty building across from Our Favorite Starbucks into a colorful Big Top. Actually, inside sources report that they're fumigating like crazy before the Subway sandwich shop moves in. "Hmmmm," I said, "This puts Patty's Pizza in a whole new light." Patty's, which vacated the premises several months ago, had a nice, crunchy salad on the menu if I remember correctly. Let's just hope it was made with Pine Nuts. Meanwhile, as for me, I've traded one Circus for another. I just arrived in Las Vegas for a series of meetings at the Palazzo, which is part of the Venetian Hotel.


2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

At least the crunchiness was protein, one way or another.

Anonymous said...

Las Vegas is one weird place and I found that "Venice" section especially goofy. Fun for a visit, though, so have a great time!
-Cin