Monday, September 26, 2011

BARBARA BOXER ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



President Obama wasn't the only political bigwig in town today. California State Senator Barbara the Boxer made the scene at 7th and Montana this morning and she wasted no time pulling up a chair and hobnobbing with the masses. Following are excerpts from an exclusive interview she did with me.


Me: Tell me, Babs -- may I call you Babs? -- What do you think the President's chances are of getting re-elected?


Barbara the Boxer: Ruff!


Me: Thanks. And what's your view on the economic turnaround?


Barbara the Boxer: Ruff!


Me: I see. And what's it like working with the Senate Republicans?


Barbara the Boxer: Ruff!


Me: Tell me about Republican Presidential Candidate Rick Perry ... how would you describe his skills on the debate floor?


Barbara the Boxer: Ruff ... Ruff ... Ruff ...!


I, for one, could have gone on and on but the interview was cut short when Barbara became fixated on a fire hydrant and her handlers insisted that it was time for her to attend to other business ...!

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

she should run i hear she works for kibble!

Ken Riches said...

Tail wagging good.