Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FROM PHAROANIC TO MORONIC ... AT 30,000 FEET!




Passengers aboard Lufthansa Flight #450 to Los Angeles were in a state of DeNile on Monday as a Lone Nincompoop threw a blanket on his head and left it there for the duration of the flight, a look that evoked images of Rameses the Great. “Tut, Tut ... what do we have here?,” I asked, whipping out my Spycam, “That blanket look is so yesterday!" The man sat motionless, like a mortuary statue for nearly 14 hours, giving me ample opportunity to photograph him from various angles. Some say he was in a deep, meditative trance, but I think he was just trying to embody his own, personal philosophy: "I Sphinx, therefore I am ...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Paula said...

You encounter the most puzzling people.