Saturday, April 14, 2012

GENIUS, AHOY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



It was a case of "E = 7th and Montana" yesterday as a dead ringer for Albert Einstein made the scene, complete with the flyaway hairdo and thick, horn-rimmed glasses. I noticed the resemblance right away, but pretended to be pre-occupied on my iPad when he walked right up to me and said, "I like your iPad case." My case, it should be noted, promotes an upcoming movie, "The Life of Pi." "Pi has always been one of my favorite mathematical constants," he said, "But then, again, maybe that's because I look so much like Albert Einstein." "No, really?!?"," I said, feigning ignorance, "I guess now that you mention it, I see what you mean!" Who knows, maybe they're second cousins, twice removed. Afterall, it's all relative, isn't it?

1 comment:

Ken Riches said...

It is amazing how Einstien's theories have held up over time.