Monday, April 23, 2012

PHONE AND GAMES ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "the Phony," an Anonymous Newcomer who made the scene at 7th and Montana yesterday intent on letting us all know that she was dialing into a conference call.  Shortly after arriving, she whipped out her cell phone, turned the speakerphone up to full blast and dialed up a conference call service.  "Excuse me," she said loudly, "Duty calls!"  And with that, she held the phone aloft, exposing us all to the dulcet tones of an automated voice attendant.  "Press One to annoy everyone around you;  Press Two to look very busy;  Press Three to alert the Fashion Police to a Spandex Violation."  The menu seemed endless.  Finally, I, too, whipped out my cell phone.  "Are you dialing-in?," asked David.  "Yes," I replied, getting my Spycam in position, "In a manner of speaking ..."

No comments: