Friday, September 14, 2012

BLAME IT ON THE BEGGIN STRIPS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was raining Sick Puppies at 7th and Montana yesterday and if you don't believe me, just ask Poor Gordo (above left) who made the scene feeling dog tired.  "He's been throwing up and having diarrhea all morning," said Robin, "Here, would you mind watching him while I grab my coffee?"  Rumor has it Gordo had one too many Beggin Strips ... and with an ingredients list that includes "artificial smoke flavor" and mysterious "meat," it's a wonder his head wasn't rotating around like something out of the Exorcist.  That's more than I can say for the other Sick Puppy in our midst, an Anonymous Loon who hovered over his table blasting a transistor radio.  Not only was he playing it at full volume, but he was yelling at it, too.  "I can't take you anywhere!," he screamed.  Something tells me he's heard that line before ...

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Poor puppy! I hope it is feeling better. Too much of a good-bad thing will do that to them.