Thursday, July 26, 2007

MUFFIN MANIA AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

Mouths were watering at 7th and Montana this morning as Barista Extraordinaire Rob quietly slipped me a "sneak preview" of a new breakfast pastry -- a Strawberry-Blueberry muffin -- destined for the Starbucks menu next month.  I convened a panel of Objective Dessert Experts in my office to join me in sampling the muffin and here is our completely candid review.  Lisa:  "It's simply scrumptious, the perfect combination of strawberries, blueberries and oats and it's not too sweet."  Lyndsey:  "It's good.  It tastes like a Blueberry Muffin."  Me:  "I give this muffin two enthusiastic thumbs up.  It's an absolute taste sensation brought to you by the true geniuses at Starbucks.  With desserts like this, no wonder more and more Starbucks locations are springing up every day."  Remember, friends, you can always count on me for hard-hitting, honest reviews of the entire selection of delicious and nutritious pastries at 7th and Montana ...!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like John Merick! LOLOLOL, Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious. I had a bite of a croissant at Starbucks yesterday. A bit dry but yummy all the same. --Cin

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pastries at Starbucks!!  The lunches, notsomuch :)  You gotta go to the experts for honest opinions!!...and that'd be you and your crew!!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

More and more Starbucks locations are springing up every day, but alas, none near me.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

thats a big muffin!Beckiexx