Sunday, July 29, 2007

THE TRUTH DRIBBLES OUT AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

    

It was a case of Starbucks Water Torture for Phil this morning as he ended up with one of the notorious "Dribble Cups" at 7th and Montana.  Try as he might, he couldn't stem the flow of coffee out of the cup, onto his hands, down his shirt and across the pavement until he finally admitted defeat and dripped his way inside for a replacement.  The incident -- an increasingly common occurrence at 7th and Montana -- prompted speculation that Starbucks has been cutting corners on its paper cups.  Meanwhile, it was a leak of another kind as word dribbled out that Kovar's recent trip to Sonoma was far more than just a wine-tasting.  It seems the Ace Photographer has landed a new Top Secret Design Project!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. If I worked there, I'd MAKE dribble cups just for the fun of watching people dribble. Yes, this is probably why I lasted only 2 days at Burger King when I was a kid. People just don't like food jokes. Especially exploding birthday cakes. Ummm...never mind. --Cin

Anonymous said...

LOL, now I don't feel so bad about the coffee stains on a few of my shirts. I know it's THEIR FAULT!

Like you said, though, there are always replacements

Anonymous said...

It won't be long before I get to the age that other things dribble too........ Yewwwwww
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

this has given me a clever plan to get mark wet hmmmmmmm......thanks!