Friday, June 17, 2011

31 FLAVORS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "Baskin-Roberta," an attractive young woman who made the scene at 7th and Montana yesterday wearing a dress that resembled the classic Baskin-Robbins logo. It was brown with bright pink polka dots. "Quick," said Robb, "Look at that woman. She looks like she's wearing the old Baskin-Robbins colors!" I reached for my Spycam. What can I say ... it was a slow news day. "Did you get the shot?," asked Robb. "I did better than that," I said, proudly, "I got a shot of her pointing her butt at the camera." "One of these days," Robb laughed, "Someone is going to catch you taking a photo and scream 'Hey, everyone, look at the pervert!" Perhaps he's right. And when that happens, I'll be in 31 flavors of deep shit ...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No- just artistic representation of personal experience.