Friday, June 3, 2011

THE TEAPARTY ESPRESSO ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



Creativity ran amok this morning at 7th and Montana as Ace Photographer Kovar asked the Baristas to whip up a concoction all his own, something I call the Teaparty Espresso. It includes: One mint teabag, a half-cup of drip coffee, globs of foam and two espresso shots. "How is it?," I asked. "Well," he stammered, "It's ... it's ..." "Putrid?," I offered. "I was going to say interesting," he replied. Whatever it was, it inspired him to new creative heights. He spent the next ten minutes taking photographs of the sidewalk ...!


3 comments:

Rose said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! You certainly come across some strange dudes at Starbucks! LOL

Anonymous said...

what about today.. the guy who rolls up to starbucks without a starbucks coffee or tea.. but a giant FOOTLONG subway sandwich that is Reeking.. and takes up two spots and keeps Devouring the sub ? does not eat in a normal manner< definitely does not have a gf.

Anonymous said...

I almost think I know what that guy wanted to achieve with the drink. Fail.
You really need some boundless zeal to photograph sidewalks.