Saturday, December 3, 2011

WHO'S AFRAID OF A LITTLE DRAMA ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



It was High Drama this morning at 7th and Montana as a young couple went at it tooth and nail, raising their voices and speaking so harshly to one another that I didn't know what to do first, call 911 or whip out my Spycam. I chose the latter and good thing, too. Their dialogue was far too entertaining to risk breaking it up. At one point, it went something like this:


Woman: You make me PUKE!!

Man: What?

Woman: Uh ... You make me PUKE!

Man: That wasn't a very nice thing to say.

Woman: That wasn't what?

Man: ... a very nice thing to say!

Woman: You're such a SIMP!!


And then the argument stopped as abruptly as it started. The man turned to his companion as if nothing had happened and said, "I'm going back for another cup of coffee, can I get you another drinkypoo?" I glanced at their table and suddenly everything became clear. They were reading from the script of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" Well Albee damned ...!

1 comment:

Ken Riches said...

Glad you did not dial 911 :o)