Thursday, July 30, 2009

MAMMA GRIZZLY ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA?

Tongues were tied at 7th and Montana this morning as a Dead Ringer for Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin made the scene. I knew it wasn't Palin, but that didn't stop me from trying to make parallels, especially when it became clear that she's friendly with former Barista Robb. "What's with the Sarah Palin look-a-like?," I asked, taking Robb aside. "She's not Sarah Palin," he explained, "She's ... she's ..." "A Republican?," I interrupted. "No," Robb continued, "She's getting her Master's Degree in something ... " "Political Science, no doubt," I said, firmly. By the time she left, I had invented a whole life story for her, beginning with a dysfunctional family in Wasilla and ending with a Gubernatorial Resignation speech that gives new meaning to the term "stump speech."

5 comments:

garnett109 said...

she does have that resemblance

Dawn said...

LOL I would have done the same thing! Too funny! You can tell it isn't her...but yet... you see her... lol

be well...

Beth said...

HA! I love it! Did she have an alligator skin purse and a grizzly bear stole?

emikk said...

Remember, all of life is a blur of republicans and meat!

Ken Riches said...

So what, you are hot for Republicans :o)