Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SURF'S UP ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was "Surf City here we come" at 7th and Montana this morning as Heather -- our Friendly, Neighborhood Gidget -- made the scene with one thing in mind: catching the perfect wave. At least, I think that's what was on her mind. It was difficult to tell. "I've got a 6'8" Simon Anderson," she enthused, "And the other day someone snaked away from me!" She went on to explain that she's dying to get a "fishboard" and then, faster than you can say "Surf's Up," she took off for the beach. "I don't know about you, but I couldn't understand a word she said," joked Screenwriter Nat. "Me, neither," I replied. Indeed, something fishy was going on. All I could understand was "Malibu," "Zuma" and "Fishtail."

4 comments:

garnett109 said...

That was gnarly dude

Webster said...

"I don't know about you, but I couldn't understand a word she said," joked Screenwriter Nat. "Me, neither," I replied.

Oh, oh. Showing signs of your age, Marty. Did she say if she could hang ten?

Bucko (a.k.a., Ken) said...

Dude, you got to get with the vibe.

Beth said...

The only phrase I know is "shoot the curl," because it's in one of the surf songs that I like.