Friday, October 5, 2007

GIVE ME OXYGEN AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

                             

Ever wonder what Santa Monica Beach looks like at 5:30 a.m.?  Just ask Robin the Early Bird, who regaled the crowd at 7th and Montana with tales from this morning's Oxygen Mentor Walk, a crack-of-dawn stroll along the beach with the likes of Jamie Lee Curtis, Geena Davis and "many, many more."  Organized by Oxygen, the only cable television network owned and operated by women, the Mentor Walk brings together high-profile women from all walks of life.  Just imagine ... hundreds of Hollywood Power Brokers traipsing around the beach before they've had their morning coffee.  That's enough to make anyone scream for Oxygen ...!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Geena Davis...she's hot. Too bad about that awful pirate movie, though. --Cin

Anonymous said...

One of the reasons I would love to live at VA Beach or some other beautiful beach is the mornings.   Something about waking up and taking a walk early...makes for a more relaxing day.

Anonymous said...

I've seen that beach very early in the morning, but not recently, & not with Curtis or Davis.  Uhm, that is if I would recognize them. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Awww I am such a sucker for Hollywood and seeing these people in the flesh. I would so be right there getting glimpse's of the likes of these women hehehe I might even be known as the weird stalker woman hahahhaha, not really...maybe.  I have met a few celebs and I am one of those babbling idiots that would be like oh my gosh I so can't believe I am standing here next to you hahahahaha. And the funny things is the are just people!!! Marty you are the best for reporting this kind of stuff to us celeb stalkers hehehehehe....smiles...
                                                                                                       Lovins...
                                                                                                       TrayCee
p.s.
No worries tho I am way out here in the hilljack crack of Colorado hehehe. Hey how is little Jackson by the way????

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Oxygen, but I bet there was a lot of hot air on that beach at 5.30 am!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Robin should have provided pics for you blog!  LOL

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

sonds like a scene from a new pirates of the carribean! Beckie x