Tuesday, October 2, 2007

INSPIRATION AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

                             

It was my lucky day today at 7th and Montana as Hollywood Good Guy Mark foot the bill for my Grande Half Caff.  Mark, together with his brother Rob, cranks out hit TV shows from a table outside Our Favorite Starbucks.  Every morning, the pair can be found dreaming up plot twists and creating new TV shows while watching the world go by.  In other words, if you ever happen to see a TV show where a One-Eyed Bandit, a Ghoul, a Friendly Neighborhood Antagonist, and a Bevy of Blonde Bombshells join forces over coffee, you'll know where they got the inspiration ...!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The non-alcohol version of Cheers. Sounds promising. Who will play you, Marty? --Cin

Anonymous said...

Love Cin's comment. Hey Marty, I took a pic of a Pret muffin for you the other day, I swear my mates all thought I was totaly mad! I said it was for a friend who was into muffin ;-)
Gaz

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Eastenders (british soap) lol! beckie x

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and a guy who records all the goings on with his phone camera!!  That show would be a hit!  Prime time, baby :)
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

LOL... Mark and Rob huh... I will have to look for names that match on the show I watch!  Nice of him to treat you!  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/