Sunday, November 4, 2007

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

Curb Your Enthusiasm, folks!  Writer-Comedian Larry David made the scene at 7th and Montana this weekend ... but I only managed to get a photo of him receding into the distance, surrounded by a group of teenagers.  My luck wasn't much better with California's First Lady, Maria Shriver, who drove by, as usual, with a bevy of Secret Service Agents in tow.  For those who don't know, Maria's brother, Bobby, lives nearby and has banded together with Bono of U2 to create (RED), a philanthropic effort encouraging businesses who sell (Red) merchandize to donate a percentage of their profit to fighting AIDS.  Bobby stopped by long enough on Friday to admire a photo of my new nephew, Jackson, wearing a (Red)-branded shirt which -- appropriately enough -- lets everyone know he was recently "Delive(red)" ...!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry David is a nut!  Good comedic writer!  Love the pic of your nephew!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Jackson should be the poster boy for Baby Red. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Love the T-Shirt, LOL.  What a kicker!

Anonymous said...

How clever...what a cutie that Jackson is!!  As always, a hopping place!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

Where I live, your fame is measured by the length of your criminal record. Beckie x

Anonymous said...

Uncle Marty - I can hardly "curb my enthusiasm" at being featured on your blog again.  I miss and love you very, very much ... and hope you come to visit me for Thanksgiving.  I think Mommy bought me a funny suit that should make for an especially lovely blog posting :)

Love,

Jackson Martin Quintal

Anonymous said...

That is so cool... I didn't realize they had branded clothes... Awesome!  Your nephew is adoable!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/