Monday, April 13, 2009

A CASE OF INDECENT EXPOSURE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, make way for the Holy Roller, a heavy-set woman in her mid-forties who made the scene at 7th and Montana yesterday with a gaping hole in the back of her sweatpants. "Yikes," I said, pointing to a generous portion of her left butt cheek, "She's not wearing any underwear!" No doubt she thought she could slip in and out of Our Favorite Starbucks unnoticed, that no one would pay any attention to her rear end. And she might have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for two things: Me and my Zoom Lens ...!

9 comments:

Beth said...

More like Ewwww la la! :)

Unknown said...

Could be she was "Airing" a protest!...lol...__=^..^=__Kittie

garnett109 said...

Now she is the Butt of many jokes!

barb said...

WOW, MARTY, YOU ARE A DANGEROUS GUY TO HAVE AROUND WHEN A LADY IS TRYING TO SNEAK AROUND.POOR THING, MAYBE THOSE WERE HER BEST TOGS! WE ARE ALMOST READY TO HEAD NORTH! BARB

Joann said...

Somehow, you always get to the bottom of things there, don't you?!!? LOL!!

Joann said...

"TUSH"-AY AWAY!!!

emikk said...

It looks like one of those Yellow "smile" buttons from the distance of the camera shot, I'm glad you didn't get any closer though, thanks Marty for your thoughtfulness.

Rose said...

You are getting dangerous with that camera phone! LOL

I'm staying clear away from all Starbucks! You may catch me without my makeup on! But never a hole in my garments.

Hugs, Rose

Ken Riches said...

In my worst Magic Johnson impersonation; "Ohhhh, yooourrr'e soo bbbadd Marty" :o)