Thursday, April 9, 2009

WIGGING OUT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


The crowd at 7th and Montana wigged-out this morning at the sight of Kathy who emerged after two days of cleaning sludge out of her apartment with a Bold, New Look. "Wow, look at that," I said, "You've totally changed your hair!" Indeed, her hair was at least seven inches shorter than usual. "I LOVE it," said Robin, "It's just so ... SASSY!" Robb and Leslie both agreed. As for me, I must admit, I couldn't help wondering at first how Kathy -- surrounded as she was by raw sewerage -- found time for such a Glamorous Makeover. But then it all became clear. "It's a wig!," she announced, cheerfully, "I'm on my way to the Hair Salon, now!" Way to go, Kathy, and good luck with the new Do(o) ...!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Did I miss Sludgegate? Two days of cleaning sludge? I think I'd do more than go to the hair salon...I'd take a bath in bleach!

Ken Riches said...

Never understood the appeal of wigs :o)

emikk said...

I'd wig-out after 2 days of sludge cleaning....hell, i'd be schizo after that. Kathy seems to be coping really well.

Lynne said...

What garnett109 said...lol..ahem

Myra said...

I remember my mom had several wigs back in the day...just to change her look. I didn't think they were much in style...though Kathy's look looks great!

Anonymous said...

I've always found that wigs looked too much like, ehhh, wigs for me.

Hope she bathed first. ~Mary