Friday, April 17, 2009

WHISTLE WHILE YOU LURK ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "The Whistleblower," the latest loon to grace us with her presence at 7th and Montana. This morning she could be found hovering around the Bus Stop on 7th Street, clutching a festive "Welcome Home Balloon." Where exactly has she been? I leave that to you to decide. Shortly before 8:15 a.m., she walked up to the entrance of Our Favorite Starbucks, poked her head inside and blew a loud police whistle for no apparent reason. Then she boarded a bus to Pacific Palisades. Now that's what I call a Whistlestop Tour ...!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about the dysbindin gene residing in her. ~Mary

Beth said...

I bet she got everybody's attention, though, didn't she?

B.

garnett109 said...

Whistlers Mother By Chance?

Ken Riches said...

My ears are still ringing :o)

Lynne said...

She must of lost a bet....

emikk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emikk said...

I'd say Garnett's comment is close, only I would think that her mother would be whistlers mother....we must be as accurate as possible!