Sunday, September 13, 2009

IT'S MAGIC ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!

Magic was in the air this morning at 7th and Montana as a young boy made the scene carrying a Fluffy Bunny. "What do we have here?," I asked, quietly searching the ground for Telltale Brown Pellets. "His name is S'more," chirped the youngster, "He's a Fluffy, White Bunny!" I couldn't help wondering what would possess the boy to name his rabbit after a roasted marshmallow and chocolate treat, much less why his parents would allow him to bring the varmint into Starbucks. But the boy and his rabbit disappeared before I could get any answers. Moments later, as if on cue, a Mysterious Lummox in a Tuxedo made the scene, handing out business cards. "I suppose you think I'm a trifle overdressed," he laughed, "but in reality, I'm a Magician." According to his business card, his name is Howard Jay and he's known as "the Hollywood Magician to the stars," performing for the likes of everyone from Jack Nicholson to Pee Wee Herman. I'll admit, his credentials are impressive, but let's face it, he's not the only one who can make a S'more disappear ...!

4 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Cute bunny, he has chocolate cheeks :o)

garnett109 said...

Silly rabbit Tricks are for Kids!
Sorry Marty I had To!

Dawn said...

The bunny was adorable, but I was thinking 'What kind of idiot parent lets their kid bring their bunny into Starbucks which serves food???' However, it does seem you do get a lot of dogs, and even a lizard there occasionally! LOL

be well...

Beth said...

I was wondering, "What kind of a dork shows up in a tux at a Starbucks in the morning?"