Monday, October 3, 2011

A COMPLAINT ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!





It was the Shock of the Century at 7th and Montana this morning as Neighbor Malissa made the scene with ... dare I say it ... a complaint. For years, whenever anyone has asked Malissa "How are you?," she has always smiled and said, "No Complaints!" Today, however, she walked through the door, lowered her sunglasses and said, "I guess I have a complaint!" She was sporting a shiner that made me wonder whether she took a grilling from George Foreman ... or maybe she just decided to return one of his grills. "What happened?," I asked. "It was a volleyball accident," she explained. Evidently, Malissa dove for the ball at the same time as one of her teammates and, if I understand correctly, her teammate inadvertently tried to lob her head over the net. Poor Malissa. They say that two heads are better than one, but when you have teammates like Malissa, maybe you'd better keep a third in the trunk just in case ...!

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

she should've kept her eye on the ball!

Paula said...

Ouch she did have something to complain about.