Saturday, October 29, 2011

MEL ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



High-powered Hollywood Attorney, Mel (pictured above), had a bone to pick with my blog this morning. "It looks like some lawyer must have told you to start blocking out people's faces," he complained. Mel is partly right ... someone did at one point complain about the photos on my blog, but it wasn't a lawyer. And no one told me to block out people's faces ... that was my own idea. Oh well, I guess you can't please everyone ... and that's why from now on I'll only selectively block people's faces out. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Mel, the first installment in my new "7th and Montana: Uncensored" series of photos.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hello Mel..........

I would hate it if you blocked out the faces..........but would understand if you were getting complaints.