Saturday, October 22, 2011

SURVIVORS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!



It was an All-Star Cast at 7th and Montana on Thursday as Actress Jennifer Garner made the scene. Unfortunately, I just missed her. "Jennifer Garner was here earlier," said Joyce, "And there's apparently a Survivor inside." I don't mean to imply that Jennifer Garner is deadly. The fact is, rumors were swirling that one of the stars of last year's Survivor was somewhere on the premises. The problem is, I've never watched survivor and had no idea who he was. I whipped out my Spycam and took a photo of the most likely candidate (pictured above) and it turns out I was right. Not only did he star in last year's survivor, but according to official news reports, he's also a professional Gravedigger. That's convenient, seeing as how the display case was chock full of Apple Fritters ... and that's more than enough to challenge any Survivor!

1 comment:

Ken Riches said...

Hope you were not a dollar short as well.