Wednesday, December 19, 2007

ELEVATOR REPAIR AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

                                   

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the men from Amtech Elevator Services, a hardworking pair of Elevator Repairmen who use Our Favorite Starbucks as a base station.  Every morning at 7:30, they can be found at the same table, waiting for a call from headquarters.  By 8:00, they're usually rushing off to the scene of an "elevator emergency."  Frankly, until I saw these two in action, I never would have dreamed there were so many faulty elevators in our neighborhood.  Then, again, perhaps Amtech specializes in helping people whose elevators don't go all the way to the top ...! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Salute you Amtech men!  LOL  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

They can fix my elevator any time ;-)
Gaz

Anonymous said...

I'm with Gaz. Going to rig up a couple pulleys and plywood in my garage and give that guy a call. (I know...my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top most of the time anyway...heh heh) --Cin

Anonymous said...

Useful service, im sure! Beckie x