Monday, December 10, 2007

MEET MR. OINCK ...!

                             

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "Mr. Oinck," the scourge of United Flight #885 to Osaka.  Shortly after we reached a cruising altitude of 30,000 feet, Mr. Oinck began clipping his fingernails and -- I suspect -- his toenails, as well.  Passengers watched in amazement as he allowed the clippings to fall on and around his seat.  Later, for some inexplicable reason, he pulled the cushion from his seat, scattering the clippings around a wider radius.  I guess Mr. Oinck is a lucky man.  Had we encountered any turbulence while he was clipping his nails, there's a good chance that "this little piggy" would have gone to market, permanently ...! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are off to Japan again! How does a person get a job like yours?? It must be facinating!! Hope you get home for the Holidays!  Have a good time! Barb

Anonymous said...

OMG... that is disgusting!  AND wrong!!!  I hope you have fun in Japan!  How cool is that!  Konichiwa, Marty-san!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go to Japan. I hope you are going to have some fun--not just work--while you are there. I'm sure you will find  Starbucks. --Cin

Anonymous said...

People never cease to amaze me, or annoy me :)

So crass.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you said he was clipping his nails, my eye sight ain't too good these days ;-)
Don't forget to have sea slug while your'e there.......... lovely, NOT!
Gaz

Anonymous said...

Some people have absolutely no manners...
Traci

Anonymous said...

you know that sharp toenail clippings could be used as weapons of mass destruction, and i thought that clippers were banned on planes? beckie x