Thursday, December 20, 2007

A SAD REVELATION AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

                             

Eyes were popping this morning at 7th and Montana as the Notorious One-Eyed Bandit -- known for wearing a bright orange bandana over one eye -- made a bold, new fashion statement.  "What do you think of my new hat?," he asked, cackling.  His hat, pictured here, resembled a cross between a vintage, 1950's-style "Pillbox" and a pair of inside out underwear, held in place by a drawstring.  "Very stylish," I said, "I've never seen anything like it!"  "What?!?," he replied, "I can't hear you ...!"  I repeated myself several times before coming to a new conclusion:  I think we have a One-Eared Bandit on our hands ...! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he likes attention, LOL.  Kind of like you.  Maybe he's a kindred spirit afterall!

Anonymous said...

Very stylish bonnet!! Say, when you see some of your film industry folks, ask them WHY does every movie have to have background music through out?? Sometimes the actors are speaking so low you can hardly hear anyhow, but the music makes it awful. Husband and I are not speaking at the moment cuz I have to tell him,"what they said,"and I am missing the next sentence!!

Anonymous said...

I think I prefer the one-eyed pirate look. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Well, you certainly have no lack for entertainment at your Starbucks!  And, it is an interesting looking hat!  LOL  Poor One eyed, one eared bandit...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

It's Freddy in a pill box!
Gaz ;-)