Friday, December 7, 2007

MOUNTING PRESSURE AT 7TH AND MONTANA ...!

                             

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Barkley, a Rascally Retriever with an Embarrassing Problem:  He humps anything that moves.  "You know how it is," his owner, a newcomer at 7th and Montana, explained this morning, "He's nine-months-old and is at that stage where he likes to hump everything."  As I watched the Amorous Pooch in action, I couldn't help thinking, "If this is what Barkley is like at nine months, I'd hate to see him when he goes through the Terrible Twos."  On the other hand, maybe all he needs is a Good Trainer to get him over the Hump ...!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks he needs a SNIPPING more than anything!!!  LOL

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

LOL reminds me of my yr old "puppy" she was humping a stuffed monkey today!  


~~Make it a Great day~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Oh Marty, I had a dog called Sam like that. We knew it was time to have him 'done', when he lept onto the neighbours buggie and started to hump the babies face. Thank God, he never finished the job before I managed to drag him off!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Pretty dog....but keep him OVER THERE! --Cin

Anonymous said...

I can remember a couple of GUY'S from High School who were like that!...wonder what ever happened to them? Could be hula-hoop salesmen maybe...lol...okay, maybe not...kit

Anonymous said...

yeah but look at the smile on his face...Beckie x