Monday, November 16, 2009

EAR TODAY, GONE TOMORROW ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was a Singular Sensation this morning at 7th and Montana as Barista Anthony -- the local fixture with a taste in peculiar green ear studs that resemble golf tees -- announced that one of his ear studs was missing. "Now everyone will have to call me Lobe instead of Lobes," he lamented, "What a hassle." He seemed really teed-off. "Have you tried searching the Golf Course for a replacement?," I asked. "You know, you're right," he replied, "My father and I both have a ton of Golf Tees ... maybe I could use one of them." That's the spirit, Anthony! Meanwhile, a word to the wise: Sift carefully before digging into your Perfect Oatmeal and, whatever you do, don't order a Cup of Tee ...!

5 comments:

Ken Riches said...

I think you mentioned tee at least fore times :o)

garnett109 said...

Maybe it fell in his tee shirt

Unknown said...

Pret-tee amazing!

Sage Ravenwood said...

*Blink* He didn't seem at least a little concerned he may of lost it in a drink or the food? I'm never ever visiting while he's the barista. (Hugs)Indigo

Marty said...

Hi Indigo,
OK ... confession time ... he didn't lose it inside Starbucks so not to worry. He thinks it was lost in a movie theater.
Best,
Marty