Friday, November 6, 2009

HERE COMES THE JUDGE ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Tongues were wagging at 7th and Montana this morning as Barista Tyler announced the boldest move yet in his fledgling Hollywood career. "I appeared on the Judge Judy show on Wednesday," he said, smiling, "She was great." Evidently, even though Tyler was merely doing "audience work" for the show, Judge Judy Sheindlin -- known as the most outspoken judge on Reality TV -- singled Tyler out for questioning. "She kept asking me why I wasn't carrying my wallet and why I would leave it in the car," Tyler said. Tyler: Here's some unsolicited advice. Next time, try accusing the person next to you of stealing your wallet. If that doesn't get you more air time, nothing will ...!

2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Guess the cat got his tongue.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do don't urinate on Judge Judy's leg and tell her it's raining