Sunday, November 29, 2009

SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR!


It was "Tummy Time" for my niece, Leah, yesterday in Plainville as she took a little break from her favorite pass time -- eating -- to make the rounds. Leah celebrated her three-month birthday yesterday and is doing just fine. So is her mom, my sister, Karen. We just got great news from Karen's doctor: She is regaining the movement in her eyes which is a very encouraging sign that the radiation is starting to work. Karen is being treated for a brain tumor ... so this good news from the doctor made for the best Thanksgiving ever!

5 comments:

OneGreatSmile said...

Marty,
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so glad to hear you're received good news about your sister! Sorry it's taken me so long to leave a comment, I read every day :)

Rose said...

The picture is precious!

Ken Riches said...

Great news indeed :o)

garnett109 said...

keeping karen in my prayers

Paula said...

Pray you sister will continue to do well. Cute little neice and I especially like her name as my youngest is named Leah Beth.