Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ISLAND FEVER ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was a case of Island Fever this morning at 7th and Montana as Howard and Cathy's friend, Island, made the scene from New York, just in time for the Jackson Browne concert to benefit the Vail Jazz Foundation. I didn't waste any time asking him about his name. "Yes, it's Island," he confirmed, "My parents were thinking of the Carribbean." Personally, I think the name is kind of catchy ... and let's face it, there are worse things than being an Island. It sure beats being in-continent ...!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Yes I think I like the name Island and you are right it is better then being in-continent. That would be no fun at all.

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Me and Violet went to pick someone up at the day surgery today and the nurse was named Clover!