Saturday, May 8, 2010

IT'S NOT (QU)EASY BEING GREEN ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Eyes were popping at 7th and Montana this morning as an Anonymous Greenhorn ordered one of the most disgusting-looking concoctions I've ever seen: A deep green "blended coffee." "Here we are," I thought, "not two days into Starbucks' new However-you-want-it-Frappuccino promotion, and people are already pushing it to the limit." His drink looked like Pureed Pond Scum. "I think it's made with Green Tea," said Kathy. I wouldn't be surprised if they threw a little field grass in there, too. Let's just hope it was pasture-ized ...!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe its just me but that guy looks like Andy Bernard from the TV show The Office.

Rose said...

Looks like a spinach fruit smoothie to me!

Ken Riches said...

I think pond scum looks more appetizing.

Anonymous said...

YUCKEY DUCK!

Paula said...

The wind just blew that green scum off the stock tank today.

Anonymous said...

Does it come with a "No Swimming" sign? Yucko. --Cin