Thursday, May 20, 2010

A NEW SPRAY IS DAWNING ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Mark your calendars, folks: Rumor has it that on June 8th and 9th, the "powers that be" will cover the nearly vacant building across from Our Favorite Starbucks with a Gargantuan, Plastic Tarp. "We're spraying," said a source close to the situation. "Really?," I replied, "Is the building infested with bugs?" "Ha, Ha, Ha," said the Source, evading my question, "We spray and spray and spray before the new tenant arrives." I should hope so. The new tenant-in-question is a sandwich shop. For the sake of the lunch crowd, let's hope the landlord doesn't run out of TARP funds ...!

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

To bad it is not more of a qiuz, no?

garnett109 said...

A job fema could handle?

Marty said...

Hi Ken,
Actually, I just wish there was sub way I could give you a hint.
Best,
Marty