Friday, May 14, 2010

"OOH BABY, BABY" ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Pippi Le Pew, a mysterious Femme Fatale who nearly killed the crowd at 7th and Montana tonight with her Peculiar Aroma. There I was, minding my own business, helping Kathy and Genevieve finish-up today's Crossword, when a cloud of what can only be described as "Essence of Diaper" floated in our direction. It smelled like someone slipped a gallon of baby powder into the Espresso machine. "Ooh Baby, Baby," said Genevieve, already thinking of a headline for my blog. "I just wish she'd take a powder," muttered Kathy. As for me, I couldn't help wondering whether she's the type to kiss and talc ...!

3 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

I do believe there's actually a perfume that smells like baby powder. Why someone would want to smell like fresh diapers is beyond me. (Hugs)Indigo

Ken Riches said...

Not a scent I would want to be around.

Rose said...

Phew!

I didn't see a diaper bag over her arms..........who would want to smell like that?