Saturday, January 15, 2011

DON'T BE CROSS ... AT 7TH AND MONTANA!


It was "curses, foiled again" at 7th and Montana this morning as I missed what could have been a perfect photo opportunity. "Look," said Richard, "There goes a Desperate Housewife." I looked up to see Actress Marcia Cross walking by. As usual, she looked great. I whipped out my Spycam and followed her into Our Favorite Starbucks ... but apparently my reputation preceded me. "Ha, Ha, Ha ... I know what you're up to," said Quinn, smiling. People were looking and my cover was blown. I faced a difficult decision: Should I breach spycam etiquette and risk discovery or should I just admit defeat? In the end, I settle for a compromise: I took a picture of Marcia from behind and left. I sure hope the fact that I got a picture of her ass doesn't make Marcia Cross ...!

No comments: