Wednesday, January 5, 2011

PICKY, PICKY, PICKY ... AT 30,000 FEET!


Delta Airlines has spent a fortune telling everyone "We love to fly and it shows." Today, however, on my way to the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, they showed me exactly why they love to fly: It's so they can nickle and dime us to death. Even though I booked my ticket several weeks in advance, it cost me more than twice the usual amount. Once I got to LAX, they charged me an extra $25 just to check a bag. Then, minutes into the flight, the captain announced: 'There will be no inflight beverages today given the short duration of the flight." I know what you must be thinking: I should stop being so picky. But that was nothing. The guy sitting next to me gave new meaning to the word "picky." He spent most of the flight picking tiny bits of wax out of his ears and dropping them on the floor ...!

3 comments:

Myra said...

Thats just nasty! UGH...

Ken Riches said...

At least it was only his ear :o)

emikk said...

At least he didn't do ear candling!